منتدى عيش la vie
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى عيش la vie

منتدى عيش la vie بمواضيع متنوعة ومفيدة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Feelings Of Abandonment

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
cihat

cihat

ذكر
عدد المواضيع : 138
تاريخ الميلاد : 24/04/1991
العمر : 32
sms : No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.
  : Feelings Of Abandonment 275_1209116356
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/04/2009

Feelings Of Abandonment Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Feelings Of Abandonment   Feelings Of Abandonment Emptyالثلاثاء 19 أكتوبر 2010, 4:36 am

This is a poem of how I have felt abandoned by those few that claimed to love me throughout my life.I keep looking for comfort from youI sit and wonder if your love is trueYou see me cryingInside you have to know I'm dyingDon't you see these tearsDon't you see the hurt from so many yearsThe little girl that was hurt so badIs now 30 years old and utterly sadNo one to listen or even to talk toRecalling memories that hurt me through and throughThe things you ask of meIt triggers a memoryMemories I'd rather forgetMemories embedded in my mind, completely setThe hurt, the pain and anger won't go awayI wonder who "loves me" and will turn their back todayI can't explain how I feel insideFeelings of abandonment rush in like the tideGhosts haunt me no matter where I goI do love you still, that you should knowI wish you could understandI would be there holding your handI would take away all your painSo in the end, you'd have a life to gainBut for me, darkness is all I seeNo happiness for this little girl is to beThe adult lives her lifeTaking on happiness, sorrow and strifeI hope someday you'll understandSomeday I hope you'll be here to comfort me and hold my handUntil that day all I feel is punishmentAlong with those never-ending feelings of abandonment
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Feelings Of Abandonment
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى عيش la vie :: القسم الأدبي :: خواطر-
انتقل الى: