منتدى عيش la vie
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى عيش la vie

منتدى عيش la vie بمواضيع متنوعة ومفيدة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

C'est La Vie

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
cihat

cihat

ذكر
عدد المواضيع : 138
تاريخ الميلاد : 24/04/1991
العمر : 32
sms : No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.
  : C'est La Vie 275_1209116356
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/04/2009

C'est La Vie Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: C'est La Vie   C'est La Vie Emptyالثلاثاء 19 أكتوبر 2010, 4:40 am

What I feelIf only I knew how's it going to beIf only when I try to fix things, they became betterIf only I was certain of how others feelAnd if only people believed what I say...If I knew how to show what I really feltIf I knew how to make people understandIf I knew how to make them believeIf I knew how to make them happyIf making people happy doesn't leave me sadIf making them understand doesn't make me an ignorantIf making them believe doesn't make me a liarAnd if letting them know how I feel doesn't leave me numbThings would've never reached that pointI know I would be in a much happier placeNo one would ever blame me for not caringNo one would blame me for not thinkingThat's life ....You're never certainYou never know, you're never sureYou're not going to live that dream of yoursAnd life would never be "trouble free"You have to live with what you haveYou try to fix the broken glassYou try to collect the shattered piecesYou make the best of everydayIt's like a train that never stopsKeep going through life without pausingJust live each day and throw it behind youDon't look back or you'll break your neck !
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

C'est La Vie
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى عيش la vie :: القسم الأدبي :: خواطر-
انتقل الى: